Must Know SEO Tips
SEO is very important when it comes to real estate website visibility, authority, and ranking. Having said that real estate is one of the most competitive fields that require robust SEO and marketing strategies to accomplish the company goals.
Know your audience’s intentions:
Do- Know-Go theory explains the intentions of online users. Most, if not all online searches are based on the do, know, go concept. People search for different queries to either get information about a topic, want to make a purchase, or want to go somewhere to get the services they need.
Three different audiences that every real estate website need to satisfy on the first visit:
- People who are curious about real estate and how it works.
- Users who are considering buying homes, selling homes, etc and looking for more information.
- People who made up their minds and ready to buy/sell a home and looking for reliable realtor to work with.
The science behind knowing your audience will help you create good content that will be ideal to all audiences throughout your website. For example, a simple blog explaining things to consider when buying a home can link to a page that talks about the process and why your real estate firm is unique. In addition to that, the page will show reviews, sample listings, awards, and call to action to help users make decision about your firm.
What can you do to improve your real estate website?
- Write blog entries that will add content, rank for different keywords, and value to your website. For example, sharing some information on why people should buy homes vs. renting will increase value and attract new customers.
- Take advantage of photos and videos. Real estate works great with visuals. People like to see previews of the properties an agent is working on before the first call.
- Responsive website. Your website should be responsive and easy to navigate in different screen sizes.
- Get listed in Directories: Getting listed in different local, business, and real estate directories will bring your firm in front of future clients.
- Optimize your website. It is very important to use targeted keywords for each page in order to improve rankings. In addition to that, make sure that your meta data represents who you are, shows what make you stand out of the crowd, and why people should work with you.
- Incorporate social media. Social media platforms are very powerful when it comes to content sharing, brand awareness, and overall online visibility. It is crucial to have at least 3 social platforms that you update regularly.
- Reviews and testimonials will show your professionalism and how it’s like to work with you. Most people will read the reviews first when making decision on which real estate company they will go with.
- Back links: Quality matters than quantity. It is great to have back links, but keep in mind that you receive more reward when your website is associated with credible websites. Few ways to get back links include local citations, guest blogging, press releases, etc.
- Content: Free and helpful tools like mortgage calculator, links to pre-approved for home buyers, credit report/credit fixing help, etc. will attract people to your website.
- Secure website (https): Having a secure website is a great idea since people will be sharing their personal information with you. Your customers need to be reassured that your website is secured, and you value their privacy.
DIY or Work with a Marketing Agency?
The above strategies will attract people to your website. The main question remained is how to convert those visitors? Quality and in-depth content can keep users browsing longer. In addition to that, the flow of the page will easily take users through the conversion process. It is very important to provide relevant content to your audience especially when considering a competitive industry like real estate. Anyone should be able to follow these tips and improve websites, but it is easier to work with a real estate marketing agency that will help you create robust strategies and develop the best results from day one! Call us at 407-331-5100 for more information about our online and offline marketing solutions for real estate companies.