Education Marketing in Central Florida
Before people consider your school and register for classes, the first thing they do is considering peer reviews, visit your website and/or social media to learn more about the school what it has to offer. The website is a first impression for future students and their parents. Therefore, it need to represent the school clearly and strategically. We understand that your school faculty don’t have the time and the expertise to monitor and maintain websites, that’s why it’s encouraged to partner with private education marketing agency to handle the online marketing so that the faculty and staff can focus on educating the students.
Questions you need to ask yourself:
- Is your website descriptive and provide detailed information about the school for prospective students and their families?
- Is your website optimized and tailored for the targeted audience?
- Does it tell your story using different forms of content? (text, images, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Is your website responsive?
- Can prospect students and their parents reach you through the website?
- Does your school appear in search results when people search for the classes you offer?
- Does your website have success stories from students and alumni. There’s a huge need for sharing well written stories, informative videos, case studies, reviews and testimonials to attract new students.